Graphic Design Internship In Gurgaon At Nurtr
Nurtr makes use of science and people to help students identify their interests and strengths, and discover their best career fit. At the heart of Nurtr, lies a well-researched scientific framework comprising of various skills, interests, and abilities and a deep understanding of which of these are required for performing well in a given profession. Taking unconventional assessments and specialized courses enable students to benchmark their strengths and develop specific skills or knowledge in a specific domain. Interacting with the accomplished mentors from various walks of life, on the other hand, allows students to get first-hand exposure to what different career options are like and how to pursue them. Nurtr has already produced and created the world’s best online chess learning platform, and next in line is cricket, finance, and a lot more.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work with the graphic design team to plan and execute graphic and video marketing on social platforms
2. Understand the requirements and work with multiple stakeholders
3. Take ownership of the designs and see that the goals are met
4. Create and execute designs for marketing communication materials
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 19th Feb’21 and 26th Mar’21
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.